Join The Laundry City Team!
We ♡ Our Staff
We’re aiming to provide our staff with a wonderful environment where they can harness their skills and gain valuable experience.
Easy Online Application
We want to make it easy for you to apply! Simply fill out our online application to apply to join our team!
A Better Laundry Experience
You can help us achieve our goals by upholding our standards of excellence, helpfulness, and kindness when you join our team!
SuperSuds Management LLC. Is a Laundromat Management Company. We own and operate 35 laundromats across the Mid-Atlantic Region. This includes: VA, WV, MD, DE and PA.
The HVAC Service Technician’s job will be to install/assist with installs and repair various air quality systems and hot water heaters. They locate maintenance problems on equipment and conduct services quickly as needed. The HVAC Service Technician will conduct Quarterly Preventative Maintenance on systems at all locations. The HVAC Service Technician may also assist with basic service needs in the laundromats, as needed. Availability to be on call for Emergencies.
Job Type: Full-time
- Benefits that are available after 90 days:
- IRA w/co match
- Health Insurance
- Life/Accident/STD and LTD
- Employee Assistance Program
- Potential for a Quarterly Bonus
- SuperSuds Management LLC. Offers a Competitive Salary, Flexible Schedule, Company Provided Service Van and Benefit Package.
- (Hot Water Heater) HVAC service skills like wiring, electrical, and plumbing can easily be transferred to the care of water heater systems. HVAC service technicians with NATE-certifications are equipped to handle many of the issues common with water heaters.
- HVAC certifications, five areas are necessary to perform HVAC maintenance. These five certifications are EPA Certification, R-410A Certification, Indoor Air Quality Certification, NATE Certification, and Preventive Maintenance HVAC Certification.
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, hot water heaters. Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Performs timely and quality repairs
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- EPA certified
- OSHA or NATE Certified
- Excellent communication and customer service skills needed
- Able to lift 75 + pounds
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Ability to pass background check.
- Independently service compressors, heat exchangers, coils, accumulators, outdoor units, humidifiers, condensate pumps, and electronic air cleaners
- Troubleshoot and repair major HVACR parts such as refrigeration leaks, motors, contactors, transformers, thermostats
- Must have the ability to perform heating and cooling maintenance inspections without assistance
- CFC/EPA certification of Type II or Universal
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and follow written and verbal instructions
- Perform other maintenance technician duties assigned.